Megabus $1 Fares - Budget Travel


If you are planning to travel in the USA on foot, you might want to check out Megabus.  Megabus offers cheap fares, often $10 and under, from one place to another.  If you are really lucky, you might be able to find a fare for $1.  I bought my Megabus ticket to travel from San Francisco to Sacramento.  I had the $1 fare.  Pretty cheap, if you ask me!  However, I ended up extending my stay in San Francisco by one day and my Aunt drove me halfway to Monteca, where I was picked up by family in Sacramento instead.

The Megabus is a great option if you are on a budget.  Once you pick the fare, you can reserve a seat for $1 or $5 depending on the seat location.  It is a air-conditioned double-decker bus which includes free Wi-fi aboard,   You can download Megabus RIDE for free movies and TV shows to pass the time.

The bus also includes your own personal power outlet.  This way, you will never run out of juice for your tablet, phone or laptop.  You can surf on Facebook as much as you want and put up your pics on Instagram from your trip on the way.

There is a washroom that you can use on board incase you can't wait for the next stop.

You can also reserve the type of seat you want.  You can choose (a) seats with a great view; (b) seats with a great view & table; (c) convenient table access.  Whichever one you choose, you will still have a great view!

If you are travelling on a budget and looking for cheap transportation, check out Megabus.  You might be able to snag a $1 fare!


Comments

Popular Posts